When getting to the flying field is a problem, RealFlight is the answer. You can keep your skills sharp anytime you want, and because the simulation is so accurate, you’ll fly with confidence when you do get back to the flight line. With the included interface, you control the sim with the same SLT transmitter you take to the field!
All you have to do is plug the dongle into your computer’s USB port. A set-up window helps you quickly configure RealFlight to be controlled by the same radio you use to fly real models, whether they’re Tx-R or equipped with AnyLink 2. And because the interface is wireless, you’re not tethered to your PC.
Reach ever-greater levels of expertise using your favorite radio and this wireless SLT interface-equipped edition of the world’s #1 R/C flight simulator.
- Over 140 aircraft, encompassing all types of airplanes, helis, sailplanes and multi-rotor designs
- Over 40 PhotoField and 3D flying sites to explore
- Game-like Challenges, including new Challenges featuring multi-rotor models
- RealPhysics 3D, expanded to include multi-rotor flight
- TrueView realistic lighting
- Reset/Rewind on the InterLink Elite controller
- Multiplayer and MultiMode – MultiMode lets you use the controller and interface simultaneously
- Virtual Flight Instruction – Training functions and lessons from the pros. Complete with voiceover commands and video display of proper stick movements.
- Onscreen camera controls
- Heads-Up Display (HUD)
- Water takeoffs and landings
- Night flying
- Welcome Screen
- Real Rendering
- AccuModel aircraft editor with tabbed dialogues
- FlexiField flying site editor
- TruFlo Wind Dynamics
- Blade stop autorotations
- Unlimited combat with any weaponry
Compatibility and Requirements
- Requires SLT Transmitter with trainer jack (transmitter with at least 8 channels is highly recommended), may be operated with 4-6 channels, but functions of some aircraft will be reduced OR non-SLT equipped radio with the use of the AnyLink2 (not included, order TACJ2005).
- Not compatible with Windows XP, Mac platforms, or Windows emulators such as Virtual PC on a Mac. RealFlight performance will be greatly limited if used with a Netbook.
- Minimum Recommended System: (Note: Some graphical features may be disabled. Aerodynamic calculations will remain high-quality.) Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1. Local administrator access required. Intel Pentium 1.0GHz or equivalent. 512 MB RAM. 10 GB Hard Drive Space. DVD Drive. 3D Accelerated Video with: 32 MB Dedicated Video Memory, Full Windows DirectX 9 compliant (Shader Model 2.0 or better).
- Optimal System for best graphical performance: Dual Core 2.4GHz CPU. 2 GB RAM. 3D Accelerated Video with: 512 MB dedicated video memory, Pixel Shader 3.0 support.
- Multiplayer Requirements: Broadband Internet connection. Computer microphone for voice chat.